Do you believe in Acupuncture and Chiropractor for back pain - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Do you believe in Acupuncture and Chiropractor for back pain
in General

By agsragsr 851 Pts
If you pull your back or neck, many folks opt to wait it it out vs getting help.
If I pull my back muscle What do you do
  1. Live Poll

I tend to

3 votes
    1. Go to Chiropractor right away
      33.33%
    2. Go to Accupuncturist right away
        0.00%
    3. Wait it out for atleast a few days
      66.67%
    4. Wait it out indefinitely
        0.00%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• I think going to the chiropractor would be the better option, if that does not work, then the patient should most likely go to an acupuncturist.
    EmeryPearson
  • There's basically no medical evidence to suggest either is beneficial. I would opt for massage, as that is at least proven to help mitigate pain.